No other consulting company in the world has been as successful as Sterling. Our success is measured by the success of our clients—not just in their practices, but in their personal lives and their community. With restored balance in their lives, our clients have the time and energy to devote to their families, recreation, travel and the pursuit of additional goals. Many take off weeks and even months at a time while their practices continue to operate smoothly and grow.
Sterling’s clients have a passion for helping others. Some of our doctors visit Third World countries regularly with humanitarian organizations to deliver free healthcare to the underprivileged. Others hold positions of influence in their local professional associations. Others win awards for excellence in dentistry.
Here are the accomplishments of a few of our dental clients:
• Last year, Dr. Stephen and Dr. Helyne Hamelburg, DMDs, were awarded an Israeli Peace Medal from the State of Israel Bonds Corporation.
• Carla Webb, DMD, worked with other dentists to provide operative, oral surgery and prosthodontic services to poverty-stricken areas in the Dominican Republic.
• Jared Evans, DMD, and pediatric dentist, was awarded certificates of merit and recognition from the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the Academy of Dentistry for Persons with Disabilities. Dr. Evans also serves on the Spokane Maxillofacial Review Board and is a Spokane County Champion for the nationally recognized ABCD Dental Access program.
- Neil Woods, DDS, ran a clinic for inner city residents for many years.
- Teresa Larkins, DDS, serves on her local Board of Health and has for many years.
- Amit Khanna, DDS, has served as Treasurer and Secretary in a branch of the Maryland Dental Association.
- Sean Tarpenning, DDS, has been a two-time president of the Chippewa Valley Dental Association.
- Kim Chapman, DDS, was awarded one of Seattle’s “Top Dentists” by Seattle Magazine for the past three years.
- Wade Watkins, DDS, was voted one of Seattle’s best children’s dentists by Seattle Child’s Magazine and was voted one of top 10 dentists in Seattle Magazine.
- Robert Marx, DDS, was voted “Best Dentist of the Northland” last year and for ten years running.
- Scott Scharf, DDS, received the “Talk of the Town” award for excellence in customer satisfaction.
Even more importantly, Sterling clients have time to devote to their families and participate in their children’s lives and activities. They have the chance to see their kids grow up.
That’s why Sterling is the most successful company of its kind in the world, because our clients are among the most respected and accomplished professionals in the world.